At J Holland Interiors, we know our clients have their own vision and ideas for their interior design projects (or no vision at all except that they want a change!) so we’re happy to offer a wide variety of services to meet the unique needs of each:
Residential Interior Design |pricing starts with a minimum flat rate per room with an hourly fee applied thereafter if additional design time is requested|
● Thorough review of each room(s) of focus and budget.
● Establishment of overall design concept; a combination of client’s vision and J Holland Interiors – teamwork makes the dream work!
● We’ll provide you with a copy of our proposed floorplan, a 2D or 3D electronic rendering of key components, and an estimated cost of each.
● Our team will also do the ordering and local sourcing for each item we propose. Items will be stored safely in our warehouse so we can install it all for one big reveal!
Renovation Project Design & Consulting / Kitchen & Bathrooms |pricing will be determined once scope of work is defined|
● Includes a total update of kitchens, bathrooms, or any other room that will require the involvement of a general contractor, subcontractor, cabinet designer, etc. We’ll also provide 2D or 3D electronic renderings of any areas that have specific design details.
● Working closely with our clients, we’ll establish a specific design direction and layout, work closely with cabinet or other professionals on details, source all materials needed to complete project, offer consistent monitoring of work site during construction, follow-up on details post-construction, final styling of each new space, etc.
Pre-Construction Design for Major Home Renovations/Additions & New Home Construction Design Consulting |pricing starts on an hourly basis for consulting only or a flat-rate monthly fee to be determined after full scope of project is confirmed, based on client’s request for the level of involvement from J Holland Interiors|
● Establishment of project scope and vision, overall design concept, electronic floorplan design, 3D renderings for custom features, materials, lighting, paint/color scheme, exterior details, and any other details that client requests.
● Working closely with our clients, we provide general consulting and advising after a design concept has been established. We work closely with contractors, subcontractors, architects, drafters, or carpenters to ensure project is coming together as planned while addressing any changes/tweaks along the way, etc. (Occasionally, we offer counseling advice at no charge – renovations can be rough!) We’ll walk you through the process from the first wall that’s knocked down, or the first trees that are cleared, to the final potted plants!
A La Carte Services | pricing will be established for each individual project |
We offer custom professional upholstery, window treatments, custom furniture, built-ins|custom cabinet design, among many other options. We also have designer accounts with a large number of vendors that supply “trade-only” custom furniture pieces, lighting fixtures that truly make your home unique. With our trade accounts, we can pass on our designer discounts that can often save our clients a substantial amount of budget dollars than we can then allocate for other pieces. Please inquire directly with us for further info and quotes. We’d love to see how we can help!
E-Design Service – upon request! Email us at Jennie@jhollandinteriors.com
Professional Organizing Service – taking appointments. Limited spots available. Please email Jennie@jhollandinteriors.com.